The Renaissance of Grunge

Oct 31, 2009


Harper's Bazaar Russia / October 2009 via foto_decadent

The reason I haven't been posting any outfit posts is because I've been sick and stuck at home this past week!
I'm even missing out on Halloween :(

Anyway came across this editorial for Harper's Bazaar Russia earlier this month, some of you guys must have seen it already. Since I haven't been doing anything but drowning myself in Vitamin C, I decided to share them with you guys. This editorial got some mixed reviews...some hated it, some liked it. I go with the latter. I loved how Lydia Hearst looks like she belonged was in a painting! What about you? What do you think?

9 comments:

Hermo said... Best Blogger Tips

i love the outfits! perfect for this season and really cool!

dark but nice photos! =3

Susana Rodrigues said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi

My Blog “The Stiletto Effect” and CHANEL are GIVINGAWAY one "Chanel Le Vernis # 479 Kaleidoscope (Limited Edition)".
Being a Limited Edition this colour is already out of stock, so maybe this will be the only way to get one!

To enter just visit www.thestilettoeffect.com
Good Luck!

Kisses
Susana R.

B a la Moda said... Best Blogger Tips

I love grunge so much. The second jacket is stunning and the third look I would just wear it now!

xoxo
B* a la Moda

Christen said... Best Blogger Tips

The melange of prints in these pictures are so inspiring to me. I am going to have to try pairing my black and white striped tee with leopard print this week sometime. Thanks for sharing!

thefatandskinnyonfashion said... Best Blogger Tips

I love this editorial. I think this is the best one I've seen in a long time.

Ashley said... Best Blogger Tips

Grunge is definitely experience a resurgence, but with a bit more polish, which is nice.

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I love the darkness of the shots! I'm a fan!

Jason said... Best Blogger Tips

This is a great blog you have here. I can't wait to check out some more of your posts! I just wanted to inform you about my site, TheWISDOMWALL.com. We are a relatively new site that provides inspiration and guidance to people around the world. We're trying to get the word out about it, because we feel that it can be very useful to people for their every day lives.

I was wondering if you wanted to exchange links so we can spread some traffic around. Please let me know if this is possible.

Sincerely,
Jason
TheWISDOMWALL.com

La Chauve-Souris said... Best Blogger Tips

love that shoot